Official Press Release ///
adidas Consortium teams up with Canadian retailer Livestock to deliver a killer two-piece footwear package. The PureBOOST PK ZG and Samba may hail from different eras of adidas’ history but both are bonded by the common theme of dynamic movement. During the conception phase Livestock explored the theme of sporting rhythms; the way elite athletes develop elegant, instinctive physical behaviors.
First up, Livestock reworks the PureBOOST PK ZG, a modern running silhouette. The black Primeknit upper is emboldened by a rich elastic crimson cross strap across the shoe’s body and contrasting screen printed stripes on the outer toe-box. The PureBOOST PK ZG’s sporting capacity is world renowned; it is a market-leading performance model. This version also features low-key Livestock insignia on the tongue and insole.
From cutting contemporary to something a little more classical, Livestock goes throwback with the adidas Samba. Whether it is indoor football or skateboarding, the Samba has lived on the front-line of sporting action for decades. Livestock’s execution features black hairy suede and keeps detailing understated: we are talking screen printed stripes on the lateral and tonal leather stripes on the medial side as well as subtle gel-print lettering. Red is reserved for the insole and tongue label eyelets.
Livestock has thrown up a knockout combo celebrating the ever-changing role of performance footwear, highlighting the dynamics, the rhythm of movement in diverse sectors of sports and lifestyle activities.
Livestock PureBOOST PK ZG Details
– black Primeknit upper
– red knitted elastic mid-foot strap
– black leather heel counter with red nylon heel strap
– printed 3-Stripes detail at toe-box
– white boost™ midsole with speckled outsole
– tongue labels with Livestock and adidas Performance logo branding
– co-branded insoles
– two sets of laces
Livestock Samba Details
– black hairy suede upper
– contrasting white screen-printed 3-Stripes on lateral side
– black nubuck leather 3-Stripes on medial side
– black nubuck leather tongue
– “Samba” and “Rhythm” gel print detailing
– grey transparent outsole
– tongue labels with Livestock and adidas Trefoil logo branding
– co-branded insoles
– two sets of waxed cotton laces