Inside The Sneaker Box provides great content on everything sportswear; from the latest sneakers to style trends. But there was only one thing missing: the women. I will be contributing to ITSB and touching upon the latest sportswear for the ladies.
With big brands like Nike, Adidas, and even high-fashion designers catering more to women who are into an active lifestyle or simply into workout gear for casual wear, it’s only right ITSB filled that gap. So with that brief introduction, I’m one of those gals that isn’t a workout buff. I like to jog, go to the gym, and do classes here and there.
But there’s just something about wearing workout clothes that makes me feel like I can conquer anything without sacrificing style and comfort. It’s already hard enough looking for clothes to fit a curvy girl like me. Jeans? Constricting. So lately, I’ve been sticking to wearing tights and leggings for casual outings in the city. Here are some of my picks from Nike’s latest new releases. –Daniela
1. Nike Leg-A-See Mishmash Allover Print Leggings
2. Nike Leg-A-See Logo Leggings
3. Nike Legendary Lava Tight Training Pants
4. Nike Flash Running Tights
5. Nike Pro 3″ Training Shorts
6. Nike RU Fly Leggings
5. Nike Track and Field Crew Sweatshirt
8. Nike Tech Fleece Hoodie & Nike Tech Fleece Moto Cape
9. Nike Windbreaker Tech Jacket
10. Nike “Run Like You Got A Pair” T-Shirt